Mount Logan Update

A small update on our team members climbing Mount Logan. On the weekend we heard that they had a two day weather delay for flying in. They spent the weekend waiting in Kluane.

This season some of the other groups on the mountain include the Canadian Forces.

Update: moments ago I got this coordinate from the SPOT messenger carried by the team. It appears they are at the airport. Whether this means they are still waiting for the plan or they are about to fly in is unclear. I’ll update again when I get the next coordinate.

Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply